First established in 2004, here at Cliftonville we’ve always been determined to go the extra mile for our patients –something that still sets us apart from the rest. Our attitude is that it’s never enough to simply
Anesh and his wife Arti opened Cliftonville in Northampton in 2004. Since opening, both Anesh and his wife have undergone extensive postgraduate training across various areas of dentistry, with particular emphasis on implant dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. Our reputation in these areas has grown and we have found that many patients come to us by recommendation from other dentists around the area who do not offer cosmetic and implant services.
Anesh says that his favourite part of the job is ‘seeing the amazing transformations in patients’ teeth, appearance and self confidence following the treatments we carry out.’
What makes Cliftonville the no.1 choice for your dentalcare?
- Bespoke treatment for each patient.
- Dentists who care and go the extra mile because of their passion for dentistry and helping others.
- A laid-back, relaxing environment.
- Emergency appointments are available daily.
- Computerised administration system – your appointments are managed effectively and accurately.
- Meticulous standards when it comes to health and safety – rigorous sterilisation for our patients’ wellbeing.
We try to keep up to date with the latest developments in technology, so that we can offer or patients the very best levels of care. We find that technology has been paramount in helping patients have a better understanding of their treatment – intra-oral cameras allow the patient to view a screen and exactly what is happening inside their mouth for themselves – this also allows the patient to see prospective results at the earliest opportunity.
If you would like to arrange a consultation with us here at Cliftonville, please do not hesitate to contact us.