With Christmas on its way, tis the season of Christmas parties and social occasions – so why not look your best? Facial aesthetics treatment such as Botox and dermal fillers can totally rejuvenate your smile, skin and your confidence. Here are our top 5 reasons to have facial aesthetics treatment this winter…
- Boost your confidence for the winter – winter can be a bit of a tough time for us all, and with the clocks having just gone back, it can bring on the winter blues. Invest in your wellbeing by having dermal fillers treatment and treat yourself as a cure to the onset of the winter cold! Lines and wrinkles can leave you feeling under confident in your skin. Look your best for this winter with dermal fillers or Botox treatment.
- Benefit from an non-synthetic treatment – dermal fillers replace the hyraulonic acid in your skin, which is responsible for making your skin appear youthful. When you are young you have this in abundance and this is why your skin has the volume and elasticity that it does. The ageing process causes the stocks to deplete and dermal fillers work by temporarily replacing them. Subsequent treatments will prolong the previous treatments that you have had.
- Versatile – Botox and dermal fillers can be used to treat nose to mouth lines, cheek and chin lines, frown lines and crow’s feet.
- No recovery time and a pain-free procedure – Facial aesthetics treatments at Cliftonville are non-invasive and you can resume your normal activities straight away. There is virtually no pain or side effects associated with dermal fillers and Botox treatments. You will notice results within days. Dermal fillers and Botox take a mere 30 minutes to administer – no need for lengthy and multiple appointments as is the case with cosmetic surgery.
- Compliment cosmetic dentistry work – many patients opt to have facial aesthetics treatment alongside cosmetic dentistry to enhance the latter. Smile aesthetics are no longer purely about teeth – your whole facial aesthetic is affected by your smile.
- Experienced medical professionals at Cliftonville – you should always seek to have facial aesthetic treatments performed by a medical professional and not by a beauty therapist who has no relevant training. This is important as if carried out incorrectly, you could cause irrevocable damage to your skin. Here at Cliftonville our team is fully quailfied to carry out these treatments safely and effectively.
Why not treat a loved one or friend to facial aesthetics treatment for Christmas?
You can read more about the treatment we offer here.
Contact us today to arrange your consultation with us here in Northampton.