Botox can be used to treat deep facial wrinkles such as crow’s feet, wrinkles on your forehead, between the eyebrows amongst other imperfections like gummy smiles.Botox (otherwise known as Botox Toxin Type A) is a purified protein that is injected into certain parts of the face via a tiny painless needle. The protein freezes the transmissions between the motor nerves and once this signal is interrupted, the muscle cannot contract and form a wrinkle.
Feel more confident in 2018 with the help of Botox treatment
The most obvious benefit of Botox is the younger-looking complexion it can give to your skin. However, many patients find that their confidence is the aspect most affected by treatment. Unlike cosmetic surgery, Botox does not add any synthetic features that were not there before, it simply enhances your natural features and restores a more youthful version of your features.
Why choose Botox?
- Fast-acting results – you will see the full results of Botox treatment within 2 weeks so you won’t have to wait long to see the benefits.
- Subsequent treatments lay a foundation for longer-lasting results – one-off treatment generally lasts up to 6 months though this can be longer with continued treatment.
- Versatile – can be used to treat areas such as frown lines, forehead lines, lines between the brows, lip areas such as the corners of your mouth.
- Enhances your natural features – restore a younger/healthier-look to your facial aesthetic without jeopardising your features permanently as in some cases of cosmetic surgery.
- No recovery period associated with treatment – you can walk in and out of the practice and resume your daily activities as normal.
- Painless and easy – treatment is quick, taking
- Fresh for 2018 – look your best going into a new year.
- No risk of losing any sensation in your muscles – cosmetic surgery presents the risk of permanently losing the sensation across the areas you have had treated. By contrast, Botox does not compromise your facial features or the sensation in your facial muscles.
If you would like more information about the treatments we offer here at Cliftonville, please do not hesitate to contact us.